Saturday, August 20, 2011

mission to go green

I love a clean house. The feeling of satisfaction that comes when everything is wiped down, vacuumed up, and sparkling clean. Having a new baby in the house however, I came to the realization that not only do I not have the time or energy I used to when it came to my cleaning obsession but those "wonderful" chemicals I used to use to get accomplish this can't be good for my little one or the rest of us for that matter. 

So begins my journey to a greener clean. For the next 90 days I will be making little (and some not so little) changes to my routine in order to live a simpler, healthier, and cleaner life. 

Every day I will post the changes I've made, as well as the benefits and challenges I'm sure will arise as well. 

Happy cleaning!

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see how it goes, it'll be my inspiration to do the same:-)

    ReplyDelete